Yes Home Services was started with the customer in mind. There are many home improvement companies out there with only the bottom line to worry about. When the bottom line is all that is thought of then customers suffer. That is exactly what we DO NOT want. WE DO NOT WANT the customer to suffer at anyone’s expense. We strive to make the experience a positive one not a nightmare.
- Communication. When a company communicates with the costumer the homeowner feels involved with the project. Not wondering if someone just took their money and ran away. This way you, the customer knows exactly what is going on and isn’t left in the dark wondering about different aspects of the job.
- Affordability. We at Yes understand that this is your hard earned money that you are spending with us, and you want see every penny spent wisely. In turn we have done the research for you in order to the get the best product and installation for the money.
- Quality. No matter how good the company and/or installation is, if the quality of the products are poor the project just won’t last. The last thing we want to do is have a project not last.
- Financing. At Yes Home Services we have done all the research for you. We have multiple lenders from 0% interest to long term loans for the larger jobs. This way no matter the size of the project we have an option that can fit in you budget and allow you to get the job done without taking food off the table.
- Customer Service. Customer services is one of the single most important aspects to a home improvement company. At Yes we understand that this is home improvement, and things are going to happen. We believe that it is how fast we take care of an issue that measures up a company. So in turn we pride ourselves on how quickly we take care of our customers.
With all this being said we would like to welcome you to the Yes family where you are part of our family not a number in a computer leading to a project.
Please feel free to call us with any questions that you may have at (586)757-4937